Hmmm, the weird thing when I "query" a segment is that the entire net is
selected and queried. I'm not use "query net", just "query." It says it's D
code 117 which is defined as a 12 mil 'open polyline' I have no idea why it
thinks it's an open poly line as opposed to a  regular line. This seems to
be related to the problem. The first segment of an open polyline  seems to
translate, but the rest is missing.

I would think since Protel owns Camtastic they could put some effort into
making the two products work better together. It would be great if they
could integrate the two properly, but I'd at least like to see Camtastic as
a gerber front end for Protel.