Abd ulRahman Lomax wrote:
<snip> However, I did not see any critical difference between the mail of
the persons he mentioned and other messages on this list. A very few
messages likewise have HTML content... <snip>

That would have been my next question. I personally use plain text, but
Outlook is able to display HTML.

<snip> I do see messages from everyone, and I presume that most people do,
so I'd suspect Mr. Vachek's problem is with his mail program, either
settings or something is garbaged and perhaps the program should be
reinstalled. Or maybe there is a color setting that makes the text the same
color as the background. Or perhaps someone knows exactly what is going
on..... <snip>

I have the same suspicion, but I don't know where to look. The "invisible"
mails are not just invisible but really empty. I can sort the folder
contents by size, and all empty mails are about 325 Byte, i.e. much smaller
than the other ones. I use Outlook2K on W2K, our company has M$ Exchange
Server 5.5 on NT4.0. Perhaps I should better carry this in a newsgroup on MS
Exchange...

But anyway, thanks for the replies. If anyone else has this problem, it is
at least not related to the PEDA Mail Server.

regards,
Heiko Vachek
elektronik 21 GmbH
Flachter Str. 2
71277 Rutesheim
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> At 07:27 PM 6/17/2002 +0200, Heiko Vachek wrote:
>
> >I get only empty messages from
> >Michael Watnowski and some others,
> >(Andrew Jenkins; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Back, Norb [[EMAIL PROTECTED]])

* Tracking #: 941A8C476796AC4D82018E1544CA9596492BC64A