I played with the licensing back when it came out and while you can't lock the
PCB license to you machine easily if at all you can prevent the messages.

Your coworker have to start the PCB server for the annoying message, so my guess
is PCB is set to Automatically start on their machines. Try Changing the PCB
server to start ON Demand. This should make it start on their machines only if
they open a PCB. Unfortunately it won't shut down automatically when they close
the PCB.

If this doesn't work remove the PCB server from their machines and the messages
will go away.

To change the servers startup and/or remove the servers go to the down arrow
menu and select servers. Now you can rightmouse on the PCB server and change
it's properties or remove it.

ROb

"Tim Fifield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/26/2002 10:49:32 AM