Von: Andreas Lipowsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2002 08:57
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [PEDA] pcb 4.0 binary file format information

Does there exist any information about the protel pcb 4.0 binary file
format.
What we want to do, is to generate a template pcb for every technology
with border lines, dimensions etc.
To adjust this template for an actual project, we would just have to
adjust the x and y coordinates of the left upper, and right upper und
right lower corner elements and corresponding track endpoints.
This would be quit comfortable and quick, but we will have to find the
appropriate bits and bytes in the binray file to change them to the
right value. Using the ASCII imnport/export doesn't work because the
Ascii format does not support all features of the binary format
(mechanical layers, dimensions....)
Any idea, or another suggestion to get the same result ?

Andreas Lipowsky

Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH
Email:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://www.lipowsky.de
DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 certified by DQS

* Tracking #: 84348EEA4F1F1C44A2305B1F56560B610B5D5519