I suppose if Win2000 (and now XP) was less stable for ME, I would consider
it even more. I've been thinking about Linux just 'cause I'm sort of a
computer geek (If I were a true computer geek, I would have tried it long
ago.)

I just don't have the problems some people claim to have with MS stuff.
Sure, I have my list, but it's relatively benign and since time is $$, I
rather spend my time working as opposed to screwing around trying to set up
another system. Did I mention I switches to XP Pro a couple weeks ago, and I
had the system up and running in about 25 minutes?

That doesn't mean I won't try Linux. :)