> Your Wendy's has a color display, not just red letters on black? None I've been
> to have more than red on black.

No, it's a full color authentic LCD screen.

    The color was fully saturated like a CRT.  Originally, I've only seen such
contrast & color on some of the better camcorder LCD
view finders screens made by Sharp, but their resolution sucked.

    I guess all I'm saying is that this is something new in LCD screens, & the
polarizer & back light combination which created such
a perfect, full black to white display for a commercial 800x600 outdoor screen may
soon be available for the higher resolution
desktop displays.  When I say black, I mean NO LEAKING off white or gray visible at
odd angles.  This is the black you would expect
necessary to create full saturated colors.  In fact it's so good, it's sickening.

(Ian's question next, reply...)
Brian Guralnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice (514) 624-4003