Thanks! I'll have to try 'print all documents' again.

Jeff Adolphs

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:40 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Antwort: pdf output

PDF Writer works fine with schematic 'print all documents'. It is not
necessary to sort the pages manually after printing.

Regards,

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH
www.nateurope.com

                    "Jeff Adolphs"

                    <jadolphs@lake        An:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    shore.com>            Kopie:

                                          Thema:  Re: [PEDA] pdf output

                    16.07.2002

                    17:11

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

I use PDFWriter instead of PDF Distiller. I don't use 'print all documents'
Acrobat can't understand that as far as I know. I print one page at a time
(without any problems). I combine the pages into one file using the Acrobat
'insert page'.

Jeff Adolphs
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Westerville, Ohio