> Do you know how the 200 NVS differs from the 550XGL card (both are
> Quadro4-based).  There is no good (detailed) info on these cards
> capabilities - in particular the options for driving mix-and-match LCD+CRT,
> CRT+CRT, LCD+LCD is not well defined.  I think the 550XGL is clear enough
> that it can either do CRT+CRT or LCD+LCD, no mixing.

Take a look at this new Matrox video card.
http://firingsquad.gamers.com/hardware/parhelia/
http://firingsquad.gamers.com/hardware/parheliapreview/

    I've seen a prototype (friends at matrox, the R&D headquarters is 5 minutes from
my house), but not on 1 of my monitors.  The
video is significantly better, maybe 3 times better than anything I've seen to date.
I did scope the analog out from the VGA
adapter, and I must say that it clearly kicks ass compared to anything I've seen to
date.  If it was at my office, I would have
provided a scope shot from my TDS3054 5GS/s scope with differential buffered probes,
but you may have to wait a month or 2 for that.
(The true 30 bit video kicks ass, and no silly r-g-b channel cornstalk like all NVIDIA
cards, which only have 42db r-g-b channel
isolation).

    Only flaw, you can only go up to 3 monitors instead of 4.

Brian Guralnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]