-----Original Message-----
From: Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 10:12 AM
<snip>

We're still hammering away at a 6-layer board with 99SE, SP6. This is not a
new board, but one with major changes. Around 25% of the board is affected.
<snip>
2. The autorouter finishes, announces that it has completed 87% of the board
(or something like that), and leaves behind hundreds of design rule
violations, mainly shorts and clearance violations. Tracks will be on top of
each other and on top of vias. Vias will be in tooling holes. Etc. All the
autorouter passes are enabled.
<snip>

* Tracking #: 9A77C9427FDA1A4DB504C8C86D24E38BEFB48CCD