Matched length works very well.
To implement the equalize netlengths feature, you have to define a netclass with
the nets you want to equalize.
Then go to Design Rules/High Speed/Matched Length and set the attributes.
Depending
on how much room on the board you have, set the amplitude and gap for the
largest that
can be fitted.
Then run Tools/Equalize Net Length a couple of times to progressivly add
sections.

Usually a couple of runs are required as Protel only 'adds' 1 section at a time.
It works out which net in the netclass is the longest and adds sections to the
other
nets to bring them up. The amplitude and gap can be reduced in later runs to
have
a finer tolarence.
You can then do a DRC to check the lengths. DRC takes the shortest track/net in
the netclass
and compares the other nets to it

"Robert M. Wolfe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/13/2002 10:55:53 PM