/Me ROFLMAO, HP are just as bad with their spacers for backplanes and plugin
cards (although the old HP Pavilion Backplanes are completely passive and
make great back planes for 16 bit apps with AT ISA cards :o)  I had a
customer who blew a PSU it was not worth repairing, cheaper to throw the PSU
in the bin and start again..... Untill you find out the PSU used low voltage
to switch on and off (it does not switch the mains like the others of its
era) so new power switch... it is cheaper to find an old case, psu,
Motherboard for there CPU. Then you find out that the HDD is formatted with
a special boot loader for HP if the HDD does not see the HP MB then it will
not boot :o(((((

So I am off ALL propiotry computers. Give me a Hienz 57 (bitsa this and
bitsa that) anyday, I have not one working propiotry computer here, (there
are a few in the junk pile at the end of the office) the rest are all built
by us, I can change any motherboard or PSU and no problems (apart from win2k
deciding it is a new install and refusing to boot <@#$%^^ Microsoft>

Regards,

Kat.

K.A.Q. Electronics.