From: Brian Guralnick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 11:21 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel vs. DirectCD

    Yes, this was mentioned in one of my earlier posts, though, it was met
with a healthy dose of skepticism.  I did recommend for
everyone to un-install anything Roxio related and completely switch over to
Ahead's Nero CD writer software & drivers for the best
system stability.  You could imagine some of the replies that post got, your
motherboard, something else Win2K related, get the
latest Roxio drivers...  I just don't think Roxio is worth the effort.

Brian Guralnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice (514) 624-4003
Fax (514) 624-3631