NERO is reportedly the best but when you have problems, there is 'NO'
support beyond their webpage FAQ sheets. I tried for 3 months to get some
technical assistance from them, after two months of emails I got two emails
in one day and then they never responded again after I replied with my
comments to their questions.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification

* Tracking #: A98894E167E13841B6FAF222AC99E28863CE2502