I spoke with a member of Altium's tech support staff the other day to
inquire if a past problem I had under P99SE SP6 had been fixed.

The problem had to do with the y location of netnames not attaching
properly to the wires when the .dsn was imported into Protel.

I was told that the Orcad translator was not currently present in DXP,
but should appear in a later service pack.

I haven't checked for it myself,  but that's what he told me.

---Phil