From: Ian Middleton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 11:29 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Service Pack 7 - or free DXP

We have 3 schematic licences for our 3 designers and a full Protel
licence for our PCB designer.

All 4 having full licences (schematic, PCB, simulator, PLD) would be
waste of money.

Never used or even ever had the slightest inclination to use, slightest
customer request to use, or even felt the need to investigate to use the
simulator or PLD design, so that would be a waste of money as well.

ian
Snip..

* Tracking #: A59B47EFBE883C47AD2A623ACF14ABC20F189FA2