Tony, JaMi,
Partly I have to agree with Joey.
First of all, the bugs that are really annoing mostly happen if I don't have
the time. I need to finish a certain job, and now even the file is gone.
Hopefully the backup is OK. Then I realize the autobackup has ceased to work
two hours ago. Happened more than once. In these moments you don't think
about reporting any error...

Second, there are some conceptional errors (that I and others also reported)
that never have been changed even since P3.0. There are workarounds, so I
can live with them, however sometimes I struggle in old traps...

Third - there are *several* hotkeys that will cause P99SE to crash in *some*
(not in all) circumstance. Unfortunately these circumstances happen mostly
when I work with *very* large projects where I don't always have the time to
shut down, restart, and then hit the same key in the same situation. Which
is almost impossible if it happens like described above, i.e. when some
background process has already become unstable. When will the user become
aware of that?

But 4) we (the users group) also found a lot of bugs, discussed them,
specified the exact circumstances for them to happen, reported them, and
finally some of them got fixed. I wish Protel would have fixed more...

Altium, I really do want my SP7!

Heiko Vachek