Dave,
        in the netlist manager, lower left corner you will find a Menu. Use
the function "Update free primitives from component pads". This should
eliminate your ratsnest lines where you have already routed the connections.
        I am not sure where the title of this thread came from but I had a
similar problem to that alluded to in the subject line. Don't recall how I
got rid of it but I believe it involved deleting all nets and then
re-reading the netlist back into the PCB file. Did I miss something in the
flurry of recent traffic, I didn't see anything earlier posts in this thread
unless it is a very old thread?

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification

* Tracking #: CD105C32D5B38F43950792900711A154B6CB6BAD