Scott,
        I cannot follow your explanation of your process as presented below.
However, the previous issues that I raised are the only times that I have
ever seen a polygon overlap another polygon.
        I used multiple polygons all the time, sometimes just to make sure
that some areas get polygon fills into smaller areas I use separate polygons
of the same net over one another. I realize that you are trying to do the
opposite but in my experience your task should be a no brainer.
        So you must have some condition set which allows this different net
polygon overlapping to occur, plain and simple. It actually sounds like you
pour them overlapping intentionally, well that should not occur and you are
doing something to allow it to occur.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification

* Tracking #: 41E57E03B9D4B243AE13A0EFB336625FC402E2EE