Rick,

I don't know the password but try this instead.

Create a new empty database, drag & copy the folders from the old database
to the new one. Or export the folders and file from the problem database,
import them to a new one.

The only disadvantage to this is that importing or copying to a new
database gives all the files a new time stamp. But it is much quicker. You
can also use these methods to bypass the 'security' and permissions set up
in a database.

Mark Koitmaa
TechServ