----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Karavidas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Warning to DXP Users re P99SE files

I understahd what you are saying Tony, and agree to some extent, but there
are also problems with IBM and Microsoft too, and I have to draw the line
somewhere, and I have too much time invested in this project at this point
in time to start over and hand tape it, although I certainly could have done
it faster and with fewer problems in this particular instance.