-- Hoping this mails shows up in time, having some Problems with my mailings to PEDA --

John,

        that is one behaviour I was fighting with when I first entered PEDA-Forum in
March.
I had a good contact to Robi Bittler who showed me the way Rich Thompson mentioned
here by leaving the SolderMAskLayer visible. (Donīt know what the one hase got to do
with the other) But I did not find out how to show up inner Layers of the via when
MultiLayer is turned off.
I played with the drawing order and fiind out Prolems using the <<default>> Button.
After that Erfahrung I gave up and decided that the little twin-colored point inside
the Multilayer via and the Information of onlineDRC bare (or better: have to be)
enough Information for Routing.
It is a comfort to see some others are fighting with the same Problems. Perhaps
Altiium is listen and can offer us some Help or Workaround.

Or fix it with SP7  8^)

Regards,

Waldemar

< -- SNIPPajew  -- >