Hi,
I am able to paste into word without any problems.  My co workers were not
so lucky.  I have to wonder if it is the font type that is used.   I'll try
to note what setting I use next time I try it.  I believe I use the default
font.   I have my hands full trying to learn PCAD this month so it may be
awhile.
Good luck
Mark

Mark E Witherite CID