Hi everybody,
I am facing a  problem with my protel software.
My design consists of "16"  "68-pin-SCSI connectors " connected to a Xilinx 2000
FG1156 component footprint.

Now the first time I do an UPDATE PCB form the schematics there is no problem and I
end up with a ratsnest.

But after the first time if I make any changes to the schematic and to the footprint
and try to update the same PCB it simply hangs; I've waited more than 5 minutes. The
task manager says it is running but if the first time around it too hardly any time
how come it is taking forever the second time.Perhaps some body has already faced this
problem or may be I am doing something wrong.

please do reply,

thanks very much ,

Anand Kulkarni

Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS