Hello,

I've drawn a schematic and now I'm attempting to interactively
route the traces to match some old artwork, but I've run into
some guard traces that I haven't got in the schematic.  At
least I think they are guard traces.  They have a via to GND
at one end and follow beside another trace for a while, and
then simply stop close by the termination of the actual signal
trace.

To be honest, I don't really care about their electrical func-
tion.  However, we are attempting to as closely match the orig-
inal artwork as possible, so the are definitely going on the
board.

My question is how do I add these to the board without causing
a bunch of design rule errors in the end?  Right now I'm simply
laying the track and punching the via at the end and assigning
the via to GND.  I know the DRC is gonna hate this, and I depend
on the DRC to verify my design and I'd like to not have to sift
thru the DRC to decide what is a valid error and what isn't.  I
want a clean DRC at the end of my board design.

Thank you, Miker