> While it is true that you do have to sign up as a member of Yahoo! Groups,
> once you have done that you are free to join any of the Yahoo! Groups that
> have "Open Membership".

How much spam do I have to sign up for?

Seriously, one reason why I like the TechServ list is that AFAIK they don't
sell it to spammers.  And no one who isn't in the PCB biz is likely to be
lurking and harvesting e-mail addresses.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com