Leonard Gabrielson wrote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: quoted-printable

I bought an ATX motherboard made by Intel a few years ago,
and made a custom enclosure for an industrial use for it.
I found a document on the Intel web site that had detailed
mechanical drawings of all the mounting holes, exterior
dimensions of the board, and maybe placement of the connectors,
too.  You might poke around on the Intel web pages, and do a search
for ATX.  You'll get a bunch of hits on that, of course.  Then, look
for the detailed spec sheets for one of the models.  If you can't
find anything, I can dig out that document I got and hopefully find
the exact URL for it.

Jon