From: Mike Ingle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 October 2002 22:16
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] paste array

Within the PCB editor, I have found that paste-special, component class
selected, paste array  results in correctly producing an array of component
footprints with proper designators.  Is it possible to lay-out one channel,
and paste an array and have the net labels be handled in an acceptable
manner?

Mike