Professional Technical Training Associates
(916) 941-1185 - Office/Fax
(916) 955-0083 - Mobile
visit our web site at www.protta.com
==============================

-----Original Message-----
From: Jun Gong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 1:49 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] flipping board

I wish to flip the board: ( Top compoents go to bottom, and bottom
components come up to top,  the wires should be flipped and linked to
the original positions, wire layers should be also changed as well.)  I
have spent more than a hour on it, but still have no circuitous way to
do it. It seems an impossible task in Protel. So I have to re-route the
thousands wires. Does any body know other software can do it? Maybe I
could do a export-flip-import game.

Thanks.

Jun