Pascal PELLIZZONI wrote:

> First,
> I use "Decomp" from Orcad 3.22 to decompile schematic libraries wich I
> import in protel 99 SE.
> Second,
> I import schematic in protel... But It doesn't work :
> some components are lost and other aren't in their good place...
> Is there another possibility to import these old Orcad 3.22 schematics ???

Yes, there is, but you need access to OrCAD Capture as a transfer tool.
I used this way many times and it produces much better results - there are
actually few minor problems.

If you have such possibility, I may share some "tips" resulting from
my experience.

If not, try to download "Moving OrCAD SDT Designs to Protel for Windows
Advanced Schematic" pdf - it was published by Premier EDA Solutions.
It should be available on their web site.
You may read detailed description there.

Anyway, going through Capture gives better results.

Wojciech Oborski