Ben Uijtenhaak wrote:

> Although offtopic I like to submit a question to this forum because you guys
> are all professionals.
> More and more we need to store bare boards for a period of 3 months or even
> longer.
> Are there any requirements or so to prevent the boards from aging and/or
> absorbing moisture etc.?
> How do you guys handle this issue?

For 3 months, you can probably leave them out on your desk (but don't
spill coffee on them)!  For 3 years, a plastic bag that zips closed or is taped

shut with good masking tape is usually good.  Make sure the corners of the
boards don't pole holes in the plastic.  Don't put any paper inside the bag
with the boards, as some papers emit acid vapors that can tarnish the solder
plating.  Moisture is not likely to be a problem, but a 24-hour bake at 50 C
should remove any moisture, anyway.

Jon