Hi everybody,
I have a problem with the protel autorouter that I think can be solved with help from
you.
What has happened is [please read on]:

I have turned off all DESIGN RULES in DESIGN > RULES.
When I run DRC over the board there are no violations detected as one would expect.
But then when I proceed to  AUTOROUTING  I get a message that says :

"One or more connections cannot be routed due to design rule violations"

now what design rule violations are these ?
Even after I've turned off all rules ?

anybody with any suggestions ?
please reply

thanks very much

regards
Anand Kulkarni

Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com