Fra: Schmitt Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 15. oktober 2002 09:13
Til: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Emne: Re: [PEDA] Export Eagle to Protel?

A couple of years ago, when we switched from Eagle to Protel V3 we received
a tool called WINBRD20 that was delivered to us from Hoschar the Protel
distributor at that time (and now again?) with the complete Protel package.

With this tool we were able to convert ALL Eagle files to Protel files, but
only the PCB not the schematics. Just start the tool, select the Eagle PCB,
select the output filename and some settings .... that's it.

The tool file is dated April, 8 1997 Release 1.0

Hope this helps a bit

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Schmitt
Baumer Ident GmbH
Entwicklung / Development Department