It might be interesting to consider the board as an array of spots, and route each
track separately, noting which spots get used the most. Then use that data to cause
the longer tracks through those points to flee those points. They are already long,
making them a bit longer usually won't hurt.

When I manually route, I try to get all the critical stuff in first, then the short
stuff, then progressively longer tracks, looking for groups of signals that can be
routed together.

One thing that's hard to do in autorouters, is to consider return current.  Current
project: I have this printhead, that will take pulses of up to 10A, and dump them into
"ground".  Obviously I would prefer that current route back to the source cap on a
dedicated track, but every AR I've ever seen would cheerfully dump it into the plane,
and let it meander the entire board before getting home.

In order to handle this, you'd have to have a way to flag a net as "high current", and
to tell the system where it's source is.

Stuff like this, is why I almost never autoroute. By the time I could get done setting
up all the conditionals and fencing in the AR, I could have routed it myself.