From: Rich Thompson [mailto:rich.thompson@;blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: 23 October 2002 18:06
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Clear all nets

Hi Paul

This is untested (I'm at home) but from memory you could just add ;

PCB:Netlist Action=ClearAllNets

to the right click menu.  This is changed by going to customize (or just
double click the free space in the menu bar) go to help/popups/right
mouse click and add the resource in there.  You can also take out some
of the crap while you're there.. ;-)

Rich