I dont know if this topic has been covered before but..... in 99SE, I set up
a hotkey (W) to PCB: PlaceTrack.    I disabled W so that Windows menu does
not interfere.
When I place track using my W key it always places an invisble trace which
has "NO NET" assigned to it.    I tried the same thing on my laptop several
months ago and dismissed it as something I didnt want to troubleshoot at the
time.

Can anyone give me some insite to why I am getting an invisible traee .
Yes, my layers are turned on and all display is final, and no I am not in
single layer mode.

Any help ?

Thanks in advance

Mike Reagan