From: "Rusty Land" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 7:55 PM
Subject: [PEDA] Windows XP- Can't Open "Read Only" Ddb's in 99SE

    Using a new Windows XP Professional system when I try to import previous
Ddb's they all open as "Read Only". I've messed with assigning Read Only
parameters to folders and files for quite awhile. Now the files are all set
to not Read Only while the folders are Read Only- something to do with
"System" folders in XP, seems every folder on the system is Read Only?? Any
idea what's going on? Should 99SE work well on XP?

Rusty Land