Hi Dennis,

The training was for making servers, they gave out the
source code at the time. I'm not sure what the copyright
situation is. I have pasted a copy of the readme file
below that explains what the 3 functions do. It was for
P98 but works fine in P99SE.

Darren Moore

Here is a copy of the readme file:

======
*    Advanced Training Workshop Demonstration Server 28/29th July, 1998
======

For more information contact either:

Premier EDA Solutions
web: http:\\www.eda.co.uk
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: +44 (0)1992 637-116

Aspiring Technology
web: http:\\www.aspiring-technology.com
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 61 (0)2 9632-3258

======
Introduction:

The commands implemented by this demonstration server were written
during
an Advanced PCB Advanced Training Workshop run by Premier EDA Solutions.

Although simple they show how writing a custom server can reduce design
time,
by automating repetitive manual tasks.

Centre Component Designators
----------------------------
This command centres all component designators within a component
boundary.
Useful for preparing an assembly drawing.

Select Strings Overlapping Pads
-------------------------------
This command selects all strings that overlap a pad in any way.
Silkscreen text
on pads can affect the soldering process and it is good design practice
to ensure
that no silkscreen ink covers any pad. Use this command to show you
which strings
need to be moved.

ToggleComponentSelections
This command selects any components that were currently not selected and
de-selects
any components that were currently selected.

======