Hi,
There won't be problems if you use either. I always
prefer TH connectors when possible.
Terminations a normally placed at the end of the line.
Normally you have a component there either on top or
on bottom side.

Mira

http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/proteledaforum@;techservinc.com