Greetings all,

I am experiencing a small problem with a legacy board I have imported into
99SE.
The PCB is of 1985 vintage and seems to have originally been designed using
Autotrax. The circuits are drawn in ACAD so there is no link between circuit
and PCB.

Toggle selection does not seem to work with components on this PCB. I can
still edit the component and set the Selection check box to perfom selection
but it just sits and looks at me if I try to toggle selection.

I have tried exporting as ASCII and re-importing with out improvement.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks,

Linden Doyle
Product Development Engineer