Hi all

Firstly does DXP export simulation data as 99se doesn't
Secondly is anyone interested in getting data out of *.sdf files?

I've been messing around writing a little utility program that extracts info
out of an sdf file.
At the moment all it does is allow you to select a file, it then extracts
and converts the data from the first "Transient Analysis" wave it finds and
then displays it's name, units, number of data points and finally the x and
y co-ordinates of the data points in exponential format.

What I did next was copy and paste the data directly into Excel, then
clicked on Insert->Chart did the Wizard shuffle and presto! A chart with
wave forms.
As it turns out the sdf file I picked had 3 wave forms in the first cell and
excel simply showed the 3 wave forms.
With the data in an excel table you can analyse the data programmatically
using macro's (vba)

I plan to add more functionality to the utility, like selecting what data to
grab (operating point, transient etc...) and also which wave form to grab.

If anybody's interested let me know and I'll post it somewhere (where do I
post it?)
Also if anybody wants extra functionality in the program let me know, I'm
willing to develop it a little further if there's enough interest

Alfonso Baz