Greetings all,
   My protel99se has a default of size 10 every time I start a new
schematic. I can change the system font at the start of a new schematic
but that only changes the pin and labels of the symbols and not the
designator and part type. Of course I can wait until I have finished
placing all the symbols then doing a global change but it's a waste of
time and makes the schematic looks messy until that time. Is there a way
of changing the default font of any of these?
Thanks,
 Dan