If you lauch from a short cut then RTclick the short cut to open properties
box.   There under the shortcut tab is a box called "start in".   You can
just enter whatever path you want here.   It works for a lot of progs but
probably not ALL progs.   Give it a try.

"Mike Reagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/05/2002 07:31:49 AM