What's nuts about that?

I had an 800W tesla coil that generated about 18" continuous sparks
(500kV?).

It was a great party trick, until someone decided to throw a beer can into
it, shorting the primary to the secondary coil.

The caps have all been appropriated for other HV projects, but I've re-wound
a bigger secondary (higher Q) in case I come across some more.

Tom L.