Title: [Urgent] A Question About Place polygon ..... Protel 99SE SP6 .

Dear All,

Just now, I am working on a 10 layers board, Layer construction is 1+4b+4b+1, when I try to place polygon on middle layer6 and middle layer 7, the polygon can not match the via, arc and track well, leave so many and so big holes on the layer, but there is no problem when I place the polygon on other layers. The schedule is so tight, Does anyone can show me why? I had met this problem before, but today it is terrible, and it is so hard to mend.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Luo.