At a guess, I'd say that it's time to cut and paste your way out of this
corner.

1. Open a new design (hint: perhaps even from a new instance of P99SE...)
2. Create files for each of your eisting work
3. Cut and paste associated info from corrupted instance of P99SE into the
new sheets.

Note: Save each workspace separately to isolate a flakey file (schematic,
pcb, etc.) that may be at fault in this matter.

good luck!

aj