Hi all - This is my first listing and hopefully my issue has been posted before. I'm using P99se/sp6 on WinXP prof. ver2002 along with a company wide network connection. Periodically, like every 3-5 minutes, Protel hangs and the task manager states "not responding." It does return after about 2 minutes. Everything else works though; it's not hogging all of the CPU time. It is not associated with any particular activity. It will happen all by its lonesome. I tried closing down everything except Protel, edited the Client99se.ini to make "broadcast access code" and "receive access code" both true (hint from protel.support.na), with no improvement. A co-worker is facing the same problem and noticed that unplugging his network cable stopped the hanging, but that has obvious problems. I also disable the autosave feature but with no effect. This problem seems to have started recently but I haven't found a connection with some change in our system. I'm not sure what else to add. Any clues? Thank you for your help.
Cheers,
Tom