Hi All

Protel 99SE / SP6 I need to begin using the Protel Client Basic language and have gone through the extensive help files on macros. In the help file 'Example Macros' they say there is a \Client99\Macro examples directory, but this does not exist in my install, nor on the installation CD. In fact there are no .BAS files at all and also no DDB that sounds like it might harbor them. It would be really helpful to have some examples other than the three in the help files. Does anyone know where learning materials / examples can be found?
Another facility I would like to use is the library import/export to spreadsheet, but the only option available is to PCAD2000 ASCII. Thanks for any help.

Graham Brown, Sutter Instrument Co