From: Miao, Yi-Jun ( [ @ v IAC-N) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 9:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Polygon ground question

Dear sir:
          In placing polygon ground, there always exist some tiny polygon,
these tiny trace will interfer signal trace.
          I  have 2 methods to deal with this:
                 1: dobule click the polygon plane, unlock primitive ,then
modify the tiny traces.
          The shortcoming is:  If I need rebuild the polygon, I have to
modify again.
                 2: In relative layer(eg TOP layer),route an trace( no net)
to keep from the tiny trace, let the tract' s properties is keepout, then
rebuid the polygon, it will no tiny trace.
         The shortcoming is:  After fulfil these work, I have to delete
these"keepout" trace, but maybe I need rebild the polygon.
         So I still havn't thought good method to do it. Can you give me any
guide?

Best regards,
Miao yijun
Phone:(86)25-2262313 EXT 438