Ian,

I was not aware you could place layer specific keep outs. Thanks! Learn
something new everyday.....

Tim Fifield

--

You can place a layer specific keepout.  This is a track or a fill that you
place on a layer like any normal track, but you then tick the Keepout

I have used layer specific keepouts to control polygons.

Ian Wilson