Hi,

I am a newbie to this group, having just started learning Protel DXP. But
I am a senior designer having used other software.

I would like to make my fabrication notes (and possibly my fab drawing
title block) into a symbol I can call in on every board. Is this possible
on this software? From what I read in the Help section, all components
have to have a pin definition in them. I don't want pins, I just want
dummy text and lines in the shape of a Titleblock and notes. Is this
possible?

I can make a DXF file to do this but I would rather have a symbol to call
in.

Thanks for all help,
Natalie

[EMAIL PROTECTED]